- Installation of a storm drain system on Paradise Road from Turnberry Place
- Installation of a storm drain system on Karen Avenue, from Paradise Road to Maryland Parkway
- Removal and replacement of the roadway section on Karen Avenue
- Mill and overlay of portions of the existing roadway on Paradise Road
- Reconstruction of pavement on Joe W. Brown Drive between Sahara Avenue and 1000 feet south of Karen Avenue
- Placed UTACS
- Installation of water infrastructure
- Replacement of street lighting with LED luminaires
- Added new signs
- Four-way stop flashing beacon
- Pavement markings
- Additional improvements such as curbs, gutter, sidewalks, sidewalk ramps, driveways, and other associated improvements
Contractor: Tand, Inc.
Contract Amount: $8,531,000
Construction Start: July 29, 2019
Construction Complete: July 20, 2020
Commission District: A
The project included nighttime and daytime lane restrictions, sidewalk and driveway closures, and outside lane closures.
Clark County Public Works Project Outreach: Russell Davis – (702) 455-6000
This project is complete.