- New pavement, signs and pavement markings
- Storm drain system replacement
- Upgrades to Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) communication
- Upgrades to power infrastructure including fiber optic lines
- Technology upgrades to traffic signal systems and LED streetlighting
- Bus turn-outs, sidewalk and curb ramp modifications
Contractor: TAB Contractors
Construction Management: Horrocks Engineers
Contract Amount: $40M
Construction Duration: 13 – 14 weeks for this phase
Construction Start: August 9, 2021
Commission District: E
Traffic ImpactsThe project will include nighttime lane restrictions, outside lane closures, short-term left-turn and bus stop closures at various times throughout the project. Please subscribe for construction updates.
- This project will be constructed in Phases, see the Phasing exhibit for details.
- Construction work hours:
- > 2 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday -Thursday.
- > 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. Friday while working on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- > 9p.m. to 6 a.m. Friday while working on Sunday Nights- Friday Mornings, while working on Spring Mountain/Sands.
- Lane restrictions are anticipated to start on August 9th at approximately 12:30 a.m.
- > Traffic Control set-up will start roughly 1 ½ hours prior to construction start time, and removed within 1 hour of construction end time.
- The anticipated duration for construction in this phase is 13 – 14 weeks*.
- Business access will be maintained during construction.
*Construction schedule is subject to change.
ContactsUrgent Construction Concerns: (702) 642-3623
- Construction Hours: Mathew Barber
- Non-construction Hours: Taylor Bernard