- New pavement
- Sanitary sewer line replacement
- Water main line replacement
- Intersection modifications for improved pedestrian crossing
- Technology upgrades to traffic signal systems and lighting with Smart Poles
- Enhancements to median landscaping and LED lighting
Contractor: TAB Contractors
Construction Management: Horrocks Engineers
Contract Amount: $40M
Construction Duration: 450 calendar days, estimated completion Fall 2022
Construction Start: July 12, 2021
Commission District: A & G
Traffic ImpactsThe project will include nighttime lane restrictions, outside lane closures, short-term left-turn and bus stop closures at various times throughout the project. Please subscribe for construction updates.
- This project will be constructed in Phases, see the Phasing exhibit for details.
- Construction work hours are 2 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday-Friday.
- Lane restrictions are anticipated to start on July 12th at approximately 12:30 a.m.
- > Traffic Control set-up will start roughly 1 ½ hours prior to construction start time, and removed within 1 hour of construction end time.
- The anticipated duration for construction in Phase 1W is 7-10 weeks*.
- Business access will be maintained during construction.
*Construction schedule is subject to change.
ContactsUrgent Construction Concerns: (702) 642-3623
- Construction Hours: Mathew Barber
- Non-construction Hours: Taylor Bernard
CCPW Construction Representative: Lee Jacoby (435) 574-7737